Area Sales Manager
SKB Europe in Reusel (the Netherlands) distributes sustainable packaging on the European Market. The product portfolio includes plastic and aluminium cases and boxes of the SKB and Defender brand. These high quality products are among the absolute top of the market. SKB Europe supplies dealers, distributors and OEMs in a wide variety of (niche) markets, including ‘Sport’, ‘Music’ and ‘Industry’. We distinguish ourselves in the market by offering next to nearly 1,000 standard products and customized solutions. SKB Europe is part of Faes Group.
Area Sales Manager (main market FR/SP)
The Area Sales Manager is the front sales man of the Sales Team in the French and Spanish Market. The main responsibility of this role is to make a vital contribution to strengthen the market for SKB. You are independently handling the acquisition process, creating opportunities and good commercial results in the short and long term. You are someone who builds a network in the diverse dynamic markets (Sports, Industry and Music) and easily adapts to different business environments. Your success depends on building relationships and becoming a dedicated sparring partner for new and existing business-partners. You will report directly to the CCO and you will receive the full cooperation and support of Inside Sales.
- Identify, create and capitalize on market opportunities in the areas of Music, Industry and Sports
- Building relations with existing clients, prospects and suspects (both dealers, distributors and OEMs) with a focus on France and Spain
- Expanding the network in both brick & mortar and ecommerce channels regarding the assigned areas
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and account plans in accordance with defined working methods
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Training and motivating sales teams at distributors to drive further growth and brand loyalty
- Participating in foreign tradeshows and follow up on the contacts that come out of these
- For this role the right candidate should work both self-starting and independently
- Furthermore, we are looking for a team player who is commercially driven, result-oriented, accurate, interested in the needs and underlying motivations of customers and is able to build a relationship by offering appropriate solutions with added value
- You have to be able to work in an autonomous, responsible, fast and stress resistant way
- Willing to travel frequently
- Our core values; passion, determination and creativity fit you like a glove
- You possess a lot of energy
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or Economics
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an international commercial role (B2B as well the B2C market) where you were in direct contact with different types of international customers such as well as agents and/or manufacturers, distributors, dealers as well as the end user
- You aspire an international role for which you master the English, French and Dutch language well, both verbally and in writing
- You are currently living in the Netherlands or Belgium
- A proven sales track record
- Experience in face to face multi level selling
- Superb communication skills on various levels and in different languages
- Commercial insight and good presentation- and sales techniques
- As a sales hunter it is your passion to identify, approach and win new business relationships
What we are offering:
Are you the enthusiastic, ambitious and energetic person we are looking for? We offer you a dynamic, demanding and responsible job, with a great amount of freedom. With your direct approach you will have the opportunity to contribute to the ambitious growth and targets set by the company. You will act in a market with many opportunities and great market potential. At SKB Europe – a part of Faes Group – you will work within a company with an informal environment, a healthy mentality and short communication lines. We offer good working conditions in accordance with the level of the position.
- Competitive salary
- 29 Holidays
- A good package of benefits including a company car, laptop and mobile phone
Do you want to put your know-how and your experience into this responsible job?
Send your application with your resume and a motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy or the procedure please contact Edwin van der Linden (HR), telephone number + 31 (0) 497 389 072. For further information about SKB Europe BV and Faes Group BV we refer you to our websites: www.skb-europe.com and www.faesgroup.com